Saturday, August 6, 2011

What A Great First Week Back!

A red carpet welcome from Connie and Mary...an answer to prayer in the form of an invitation to our church to participate in a District sponsored Stewardship presentation...an opportunity to reach a young woman in need of a ride with the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ...a sermon written (I still remember how to do it - I think)...reconnecting with our outstanding Planning Team as they continue to work toward helping our church sharpen its mission and vision for ministry...recording four new radio programs for the rest of August...best of all, talking to or seeing many members of the flock here at Life in Christ.  "We're so glad your back!" sounded like sweet music to my ears.  I can't wait for Sunday - I hope you'll be here to worship our gracious and merciful God!