Tuesday, October 17, 2023

T-Shirt slogans

 For retirement my friend, Michele, gave me a t-shirt.  It said, "Jesus Took Naps - Be Like Jesus."  The thought is based on Mark 4:38.  It got me to thinking about some other slogans that might work.  Like these:

"Jesus Walked on Water - You'll need a boat" (Mark 6:39)

"Jesus Fed Thousands - Don't even try" (Mark 6:41)

"Jesus Healed the Deaf - What did you say?" (Mark 7:34)

"Jesus Loves Little Children - Even the brat who broke your putter" (Mark 10:16)

"Jesus Predicted His Death and Resurrection - What about your prediction about the Cardinals?" (Mark 8:31)  Note: the above will need to be on a XXXL t-shirt

"Jesus Served Supper - Eat & Drink it every time you can" (Matthew 26:26-30)

"Jesus Prayed to the Father - He'll listen to you too" (Mark 14:36)

"Jesus Died For Your Sins - He died for yours as well" (Luke 23:44-49)

"Jesus Rose From the Dead - Trust Him and you will too" (Matthew 28:1-10)

What do you think? Do I have a future as a t-shirt entrepreneur? 

Well, all this creative thinking has worn me out.  I think I'll take a nap.