Saturday, December 23, 2023

In the City of David a Savior has been Born

Even though I am no longer in full-time ministry, I've found myself pretty busy this Advent season.  I have the privilege of preaching and leading worship every Sunday at Christ the Redeemer in Phoenix.  I also make calls as needed.  And each Thursday I teach a morning Bible class at Church of the Master in Phoenix.  So, I'm actually looking forward to a short break at Christmas.

Until then, you're invited to join us at Christ the Redeemer tomorrow for worship at 9 am for what we are calling the 4th Sunday in Advent.  Then at 6 pm we will hold our Christmas Eve Candlelight service at 6 pm,  There will be several Christmas videos, special music, a word from God's Word, communion and plenty of Christmas hymns and songs.  If you haven't a place to celebrate the birth of the Christ child consider joining us tomorrow evening at 6 pm.

Also, I'm going to take a break from the blog for a week or so.  I'll be back after the first of the year.  I noticed recently that since I started this blog I've have over 250,000 people visit.  That's amazing! So, thank for checking it out.

To you and yours, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!