Friday, October 21, 2016

Funny Tees!

My dear, sweet wife received something called "Catalog Favorites" in the mail earlier this week. It included a variety of different items but what caught our eye was the t-shirts.  Some of the sayings were laugh-out-loud funny.  Here's a sample:

Nurses - We Can't Fix Stupid But We Can Sedate It!

Wait! I do not snore! I dream I'm a motorcycle!

Exercise? I Thought You Said EXTRA FRIES!

Sometimes When I Open My Mouth My Mother Comes Out...

Every Time I Think Things Can't Get Worse THERE'S AN ELECTION

NOVINOPHOBIA: The fear of running out of wine

Sometimes I laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Never Laugh At Your Wife's Choices - You Are One Of Them

I Just Did A Week's Worth Of Cardio After Walking Into A Spider Web

And my favorite...

You're Never Too Old For NAP TIME!