Monday, April 20, 2020

Don't Overthink It

I really enjoy reading anything written by Anne Bogel.  My introduction to her was through her "Modern  Mrs. Darcy," blog.  For someone who really likes to read, her book, "What Should I Read Next," was one that I read in one sitting.  All of that reading has paid off and Bogel has become an interesting and engaging writer.

She brings that same style to her latest book, "Don't Overthink It."  The book wasn't for me - I tend to be spontaneous; instead, should probably take more time thinking over decisions.  But if you can become paralyzed from making the biggest or smallest decisions, then Bogel's book is for you.

My takeaway is that by utilizing Bogel's wisdom, a person might enjoy peace of mind.  Such peace frees a person to pursue the things that really matter and to do them with joy.  Bogel's book will show you that such peace is within arm's reach, as they say.  "Don't Overthink It" is definitely one book you need to check out.