Monday, November 15, 2021

Coming next week - TGW!

One of the most enjoyable tasks I had each week while serving at Life in Christ was writing a weekly devotional tool called Treasuring God's Word.  Monday through Saturday the reader was given a Bible text along with a short prayer or an idea which might spark a time of prayer.

My blog averages about 100 readers each day.  In the blogosphere that's not a great number.  But if I stood in a room to speak to 100 people I'd feel pretty good about that.  So, for those of you who would like to take a few minutes out of your day to read some Scripture and then pray about what you've read, give TGW a try.  You'll find the entire week's worth of readings every Monday morning in a blog post.  I'm looking forward to sharing the readings and prayer ideas with you.  Check it out next Monday!