Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Top Ten Reasons Why People Don't Go To Church

Here we go...

10) "The glare from the pastor's forehead is too blinding!"
9) Three letters - NFL
8) "I don't have kids yet!"
7) "I have kids!"
6) "People that happy just give me the creeps!"
5) "I can worship God in the outdoors...with the roof open at the University of Phoenix Stadium!"
4) "I'm a good person and I want to avoid hearing otherwise!"
3) "They don't serve a good cappuccino during the coffee hour!"
2) "When I want to feel guilty I just call my parents!"

And the number one reason why people don't go to church is (drum roll...)

Because you haven't asked them to come with you and your family!

You can change that, however.  Invite someone to come with you to the New Year's Eve service at LICL at 7 pm or on New Year's Day at 10 am.  Tell you what we'll do - we'll powder the head of the pastor so that the glare isn't so bright:-)!