Monday, May 14, 2012

Golf with Cousin Dave

It was this time a year ago that I was really struggling with back and leg pain.  It was so bad that I considered cancelling my European trip.  My doctor encouraged me to go and I'm glad I did.  It was a trip I'll never forget.

I continued to struggle with pain throughout 2011 but finally got some relief at the beginning of this year.  My cousin and his wife are in AZ visiting for a week or so and so today we went out to play a little golf.  I had a plan; swing nice and easy and stop if my back started to hurt.

The good news is I did swing nice and easy, my back didn't hurt and we had a wonderful day together.  I praise and thank the Lord for the healing and relief He has given me.  My golf is still lousy but I am pain free! Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace!