Saturday, November 5, 2016

I trust when dark my road

In God, my faithful God, I trust when dark my road
Great woes may over take me, Yet He will not forsake me
My troubles He can alter; His hand lets nothing falter

My sins fill me with care, Yet I will not despair
I build on Christ who loves me; From this rock nothing moves me
To Him I will surrender, To Him, my soul's defender

If death my portion be, It brings great gain to me
It speeds my life's endeavor, To live with Christ forever
He gives me joy in sorrow, Come death now or tomorrow

O Jesus Christ, my Lord, So meek in word and deed
You suffered death to save us, Because Your love would have us
Be heirs of heavenly gladness, When ends this life of sadness

"So be it," then I say, With all my heart each day
Dear Lord, we all adore You, We sing for joy before You
Guide us while here we wander, Until we praise You yonder

Join us this weekend for worship at Life in Christ.  Saturday worship at 5 pm; Sunday worship at 8 and 11 am.  I'll be preaching and Holy Communion is celebrated at the early service.  Hope to see you!