Friday, December 14, 2018

Top Ten Things Vice President Pence was thinking during the Trump, Schumer & Pelosi dust up


We all saw that little tiff at the White House earlier this week.  Vice President Mike Pence was strangely silent.  Did you wonder what he might have been thinking while the “discussion” was going on? Well, here you go!

“What’s that verse in 2 Timothy? ‘Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen’.”

“How can I sit still for my vice-presidential portrait with all this yelling and screaming going on?”

“I wonder how much hairspray President Trump uses to get that look?”

“If this were Indiana we’d just go outside and settle this with a good old fistfight.”

“I don’t care if they date back to 1860.  These old chairs are really hard on a guy’s back.”

“Is this office really oval? An egg is an oval shape.  Why don’t they call it the “egg office?”  Must mention this to the President.”

“I wonder how much hairspray Nancy Pelosi uses to get that look?”

‘So this is what it is like to be a fly on the wall!”

“Isn’t my only responsibility to go to funerals?”

And the number one thing Vice President Pence was thinking during the Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi dust up was:

“I’m hungry.”