Thursday, October 19, 2023

Nate Bargatze to host Saturday Night Live!

My family and I have become huge fans of Nate Bargatze.  He's a rarity in show business - a comedian who is clean.  No filth, no bad language, just great humor about stuff that you and I have probably dealt with - sibling rivalry, crazy encounters with home repair people, (mis) communication between spouses.

I first read about Nate in World Magazine.  It told about his Amazon Prime special, "Hello World."  We laughed, we roared at some of this stories.  Now, when we have visitors we ask, "Have you guys heard of Nate Bargatze," and if they say, "No," we fire up the tv and watch "Hello World" again.  Have not grown tired of it yet.

My dear sweet wife and I figure we haven't watched Saturday Night Live in 10 years.  We hated the turn to political humor and some of the skits were pretty gross.  But Nate will be hosting SNL on October 28 - "must see" tv as far as we're concerned.  Before then, check out the Amazon Prime special or some of the stuff he's done for Netflix.  And then, be ready to laugh because Nate Bargatze is really funny!