Monday, March 11, 2013

Back to Weight Watchers

I eat.

Lately, I'm eating everything is sight.  I know I eat for comfort.  I must need a lot of comforting, given all the food I'm putting away.

So I signed up for Weight Watchers again this morning. 

For some this is surely a sign of weakness.  I know what you're thinking: "Any person with an once of self-discipline can control their appetite."

I must have a leak someplace.  The self-discipline gauge has slipped below 1/4.

They say that the best diet is the one you will use.  Weight Watchers works for me.

Counting points seems tedious to some.  But having a goal and then having a tool to reach that goal works for me.

Besides, it's kind of fun counting the points.  To be able to manage the points throughout the day, being able to have a glass of wine or an IPA at night, and know that you're still on track to lose some poundage it a good thing.

Anyway, I'll let you know in a week how I'm doing.  Now I need to go measure out some cereal.  Hey, fruit is free! OK!!