Monday, March 4, 2013

Welcome to my office!

When we moved into our new building in April, 2008, I was blessed with a brand new office.  It's large and comfortable. 
I find the table(above) to be a good place to hold small meetings, to counsel with people and to pray with them.  And you can never have too many bookshelves. I like my working area.  Everything I need is within arm's reach. The last picture features a print of Luther that I picked up in Wittenburg a couple of years ago and the poster of Bach is a remind of the great time my dear, sweet wife and I had at the Bach Fest in Leipzig back in 2011. 

I spend 55-60 hours a week at work and much of that time is spent in the office.  I really appreciate the fact that my congregation has given my such a nice place to work in.  And after a day to recharge my batteries (so to speak) I'll be back in the office tomorrow.  May the Lord bless my work...and yours!