Tuesday, May 28, 2013

100 holes of golf...in one day?!

That's right! My son-in-law, Joshua Doxtator is playing 100 holes of golf today at Trilogy at Vistancia in order to raise money for Special Olympics.  This is the fourth year he has done so and is looking to raise nearly $13,000 for his efforts.

Josh is the golf professional at Trilogy so you would think that 100 holes of golf would be a piece of cake, so to speak, for him.  But he tells me that by the end of the day, you're just hoping to finish.  He teed off at sun up and hopes to be finished around 6 pm.

Interestingly, I have an idea of what it's like to play 100 holes of golf.  Understand, the most I've ever played in one day is 18 holes.  But I usually take enough strokes to cover at least 100 holes of the worst golf anyone has ever seen!

Go Josh!