Monday, October 21, 2013

What to do today? Nothing!

Today is my day off and I've decided to be as productive as my two cats.  Which is to say, not productive at all.

The upcoming week is already filled up.  Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are already spoken for and I'm out of town on Wednesday and Saturday.  Then there's Sunday which is a busy and full day.

What to do today? I've done my morning prayers.  I do need to go to the back yard and pick up the citrus from off the ground.  Our good neighbor warned us that roof rats have visited a few homes in our area.  I have a Ruth Rendell mystery that I'm working my way through and I want to get back to the book about Pieter Bruegel, the artist, that my dear, sweet wife gave me for my birthday.  And I suspect that a nap is going to be enjoyed some time during the day.

Well, time to stop.  Writing this blog seems too much like work.  Today is my day off.  I wonder where the cats are hanging out?