Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's here - my blog vacation!

Hello everyone!

I stopped blogging around the first of this year.  It seemed to take up a lot of time and my schedule is full anyway so I decided to stop.  I figured that no one would miss me anyway.

But what I found was that I was missed.  I began hearing from people who told me that they enjoyed reading the blog and wished that I would resume it in some fashion.

Armed with that encouragement I came back to my old address, right here.  It's been fun.  I enjoy it a lot.  But in order to stay fresh and to look forward to sitting down at the keyboard, I'm going to take a break.

I'll be back on August 15.  Hopefully, I'll have many tales of what I did on my blog vacation.

In the meantime, stay safe, stay cool and stay firmly rooted in the love and peace of Jesus Christ!

Talk to you soon!