Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thankful for the promises

Not in any particular order...

Forgiveness - If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.  1 John 1:9

Deliverance - For His anger lasts only a moment, but His favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.  Psalm 30:5

God's Presence - When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.  When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, the flames will not set you ablaze.  Isaiah 43:2

Eternal Home - In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so I would have told you.  I am going there to prepare a place for  you.  John 14:2

Grace - My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  2 Corinthians 12:9

The Gospel - I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.  Romans 1:16