Saturday, November 5, 2022

The Band Is Back Together

For many years at LICL I played in a little music group that sang tunes for our 9:30 service.  When I retired a year ago, my dear sweet wife and I worshiped at a different congregation.  I've also been doing pulpit supply for several churches.

Now, our year of exile is over and we've decided to rejoin our church family.  Our group was invited to play some music again, from time to time, and our first opportunity to play is November 13.

Connie, Ron and I practiced the songs we plan to play.  It was a good practice, just like we'd hadn't taken a year off.  We'll play "10,000 Years" and a great Matt Maher song, "Lord, I Need You."  We'll finished with "Hosanna (Praise Is Rising)," a favorite of mine.

The LICL praise service takes place at 9:30 every Sunday.  If you don't have a church, come and check out this service.