No, I did not write this one but it really cracked me up. Drum roll, please...
10) You get a merit badge for picking the trifecta at Aqueduct
9) You help old ladies across the 101
8) First rule in handbook: "Blame the kid who can't speak English."
7) You're part of a very special troop called the Gambino family
6) To become an Eagle Scout, you have to catch and eat a bald eagle
5) Because he can't get time off, the troop leader holds meetings in his Century 21 office
4) You get busted for selling knot-tying secrets to Russian Boy Scout troops
3) The Scoutmaster hands out his favorite campfire treat - Marlboro Lights
2) The troop motto: "Be prepared...to lie on the witness stand."
And the number one sign that you're in a bad Boy Scout Troop?
1) Every year, you have to put on a skirt and go door-to-door selling cookies