Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The To-Do List

Sunday Service - check

Christmas Eve Service - check

Christmas Day Service - check

Sunday sermon - do today!

Christmas Eve Sermon - done yesterday!

Christmas Day Sermon - done Monday!

I've never done the sermons backward like that.  But sometimes when you get inspiration you gotta run with it.  I had outlined the Christmas Eve sermon so I had a good idea of what the goal and subject would be.  Then came an idea for Christmas Day so I started typing and in 3 hours I had a sermon.  Praise the Lord!

Bottom line is that I'm making good progress and, hopefully, that will relieve some of the anxiety I've been feeling.  I believe that we're going to have a wonderful time celebrating our Lord's birth this weekend.  I hope you'll be there to help us give praise and thanks to the Father for the gift of the Son!