Monday, October 1, 2018

Matt Maher in concert!

I've attended my share of concerts over the years.  But when you have the chance to listen to someone who helps you express the feelings of your heart, it's special.  That's what Matt Maher does for me.

Sherri and I traveled to Gilbert last night to see Matt Maher at the Grove Church.  He did not disappoint.  In fact, it was like attending a greatest hits concert. "Christ Is Risen"..."Because He Lives (Amen)"..."Lord, I Need You"...and on and on. 

Sherri and I got to meet him for a moment prior to the concert.  He couldn't have been nicer to us. I remember when I was once as thin as he is.  That was about 40 years ago!

All the way home Sherri and I talked about how blessed we were by Maher's amazing music. Long after Maher is gone, the church is going to be singing his music - think about that!

And as we turned off the bedroom light, I fell asleep quietly singing, "Your grace is enough, Your grace is enough, Your grace is enough for me..."