Friday, November 26, 2021

A little (very little) Thanksgiving humor

Stop me if you've heard this one:

My family told me to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes, but I told them I couldn't quit "cold turkey."

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery story but she couldn't find one big enough for her family.  She turned to the stock boy and asked, "Do these turkeys get bigger?"  "No ma'am," he replied, "they're dead."

Question: What do you call a turkey on the day after Thanksgiving? Answer: Lucky.

Question: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter? Answer: Pumpkin Pi.

And finally...

Question: What do you call a running turkey? Answer: Fast food!

Enjoy those left overs, kind readers.  The Friday after Thanksgiving is Christmas decorating day in our household.  I'd better get ready 'cause I've lots and lots of boxes to carry in from the garage.  My dear sweet wife believes in the saying, "go big or go home!"

Have a blessed day!!