Wednesday, March 25, 2015

That's very interesting

My youngest daughter, Katie, her two year old son, Drew and I were driving around town a few days ago.  In the course of our conversation we began talking about my son, Eric, and his wife, Christina and their upcoming doctors appointment.

Katie explained, "Christina will have her ultrasound soon but they are not going to have the doctor tell them if their child is a boy or girl.  Instead, he will write the sex of the child down on a piece of paper.  Eric and Christina will go to a restaurant and hand the paper to the server.  If the baby is a boy, the server is to bring them a chocolate cake.  If it's a girl then they will be served a strawberry cake.  That's how they'll know about their new baby."

I replied, "Wow! That's very interesting."

Then a voice came from the back seat.  It was Drew who said, "That's very interesting."

"What are we talking about?"

I tell you, the kid cracks me up!