Saturday, August 1, 2015

It's time for my annual summer blog vacation

What does one do on a summer blog vacation?

Good question.

What I won't be doing is blogging.  And, unlike most vacations, I won't be getting out of town either.

I am thinking that I'm going to do more reading.  I've been working my way through David McCullough's biography on Harry Truman.  I've become an on-line book reviewer for Baker Books so I'm reading the first selection they've sent me.  I'll be blogging about that later.  I picked up an oral history of the Beatles that contains some stuff that I haven't read before.  That should keep me busy.

So I'll see you back here on August 18.  Y'all come back now!

Oh, by the way, Life in Christ will have a service this Saturday at 5 pm and two services tomorrow at 8 and 10:45 am.  Bible classes for all ages will begin at 9:20 am.  Hope to see you this weekend!