Thursday, December 10, 2015

Going to the game!

I prefer to watch football from the comfort of my couch.

I can see every play (and maybe see it three or four times).  There are no lines to stand in.  I can easily get to the fridge for refreshments and I don't have to pay 10 bucks for a little popcorn.

But tonight I'm going to the Cardinals and Vikings game.

My friend, Dan, is a long time, very passionate Vikings fan.  When he spotted this game on the Cardinals schedule he began making plans to visit.

Thanks to my son in law, Josh, we got a couple of lower bowl tickets for free.  We might be sitting near the section where Cardinals coaches and players wives and girlfriends will be located.

I guess we'll be able to identify them from "the bling."

Obviously, Dan and I will be rooting against each other.

Hopefully, it will be a happy drive home...for me.

Go Cardinals!