10) When just before the service the groom asks to go to the bathroom...and never comes back.
9) When instead of saying, "You may kiss the bride," the pastor says, "Get 'er done!"
8) When the groom and the bride's father get into a fist fight as the bride is given away.
7) When the photographer is asking people, "Anybody got some Kodak film?"
6) When the bride is escorted down the aisle to the tune of "Stricken, Smitten and Afflicted."
5) When the invitation indicates that the reception is being held at the Golden Corral.
4) When the music at the reception is being provided by "Al Jones and his Happy Accordian."
3) When the pastor asks the groom for the license and the groom replies, "Hunting or fishing?"
2) When the service stops just before the vows are said because the bride goes into labor.
And the number one sign that you're at a bad wedding:
1) When the service begins late because the groom couldn't make bail!