Saturday, March 12, 2016

Let the happy chaos begin!

My youngest daughter is in town with her family for the next month so we often have all six grandchildren visiting with us.  The age range is 7 years to six months old.  Some run and walk, some crawl, and one just lays on his blanket.  Some jabber like parrots, others ask endless questions and a couple just coo and smile and melt hearts.  The noise level will, at times, will lead us to wonder if airplanes are taking off and landing in our living room.  My wife calls it, "happy chaos."  Bring it on!

What about your weekend? I hope it includes a visit to Life in Christ for worship.  It will be my joy to preach at all three services - Saturday at 5 pm & Sunday at 8 and 10:45 am.  Also, Sunday school and Bible classes meet at 9:20 am.  We'll have an exciting announcement regarding our construction program before each service.  Want to know what it's about? Well...I can't tell you now! Come and join us this weekend for worship at LICL!