Saturday, June 11, 2016

Health - it's a wonderful thing

About two and a half weeks ago I was suffering the worst pain in my life.  At one point I said to my dear, sweet wife, "Now I know what it feels like to have a baby!"  She disagreed.  But that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Since then I've made an early morning visit to the ER and multiple trips to Dr. Wright's office at Camelback Chiropractic.  As I left his office yesterday, Dr. Wright said, "From where you were two weeks ago to today, well. it's pretty close to being miraculous."

I'll buy that!

So between God's mercy and Dr. Wright's treatments I'm about 95% restored.  Still have a little numbness running on the outside of my right hand.  My pinky finger tingles all the time.  Dr. Wright says there is still a nerve that slightly irritated but hopefully it will become a happy nerve soon.

As it is, I'm a happy and grateful boy.

So my renewed health comes at just the right time.  Today, myself and 15 other LICL members will be attending part two of an evangelism/discipleship workshop.  At 5 pm I'll preach and my little group will provide the music for our Saturday service.  Holy Communion will be celebrated.  If you're in the neighborhood, join us!

Tomorrow, worship takes place at 8 and 10:45 am.  At 9:20 we'll be electing officers for 2016-18 and will receive an update from our treasurer on church finances.

It will be a busy weekend and, praise the Lord, I'm up for it.

Be blessed! Be God's!