Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A good gift idea for guys

My dear, sweet wife has a birthday in early February.  Then, right around the corner, comes Valentine's Day.  Put a lot of pressure on a guy to come up with two stellar gift ideas in a short period of time.  I came up with a nice birthday gift but what to do about Feb 14?

Then I happened upon an ad on Facebook about the Magnolia Journal, a new magazine being published by Joanna and Chip Gaines.  Bingo! Sherri and I love "Fixer Upper" and really admire the Gaines'.  We've been to Magnolia Market in Waco, Texas (and met Joanna's mother) and had a fun morning shopping, trying out some of the food trucks and admiring the silos and the whole set up.

I believe if you look around the internet you can find a introductory subscription price for the Journal. If you have a birthday or anniversary coming up or if you just want to surprise your honey with a special gift, get her a subscription to the Magnolia Journal.  It's a solid gold gift - I guarantee it!