Saturday, December 22, 2012

Finally, a day off!

This December has been as busy as any I can remember.  Since the beginning of the month I've worked every day (that's how it goes sometime).  Today I get to relax a bit.  I'll help my dear, sweet wife with a little house cleaning, watch my favorite football team, Liverpool, on Fox Soccer Channel, head down to church to see my oldest grandson practice for the Family Christmas Eve service coming up in just a couple of days (Wow!), and spend the rest of the evening with him, making a candy train and watching a Charlie Brown Christmas (again!). 

Tomorrow, we conclude our series, The Prayers of Advent," during worship at 8 and 10:45 am; classes for all ages meet at 9:15 am.  Have a blessed weekend and, if you're in our neighborhood, come see us at Life in Christ!