Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tomorrow's going to be emotional...

Worshipping every Sunday with the flock at Life in Christ is a joy.  But tomorrow will be memorable.  I'll have the privilege of giving the Lord's baptism to my fourth grand child and first grand daughter, Emily Faith.  I always seem to get teary eyed at baptisms but when it's your own grandchild? I hope I can keep it together. 

Then in the afternoon my good friend of 40 plus years, Jerry, will be commissioned as a Deacon to serve our church.  Jerry has worked so hard the past three years to complete his course work.  We are all so proud of his perseverance.  Come and join us and see God's grace touch many lives.  Worship at 8 and 10:45 am with Christian LIFE (Learn Is For Everyone) Hour at 9:15 with classes for all ages.  Hope to see you Sunday at Life in Christ!