Saturday, June 2, 2018

It's June already?

Wow! Has time kicked it up a notch? I blinked and June is here. What happened to me in May?

Celebrated the 1st Anniversary of our Memory Cafe (a ministry for those suffering from memory loss issues and their caregivers)

Saw the play "Godspell" with the Greens

Traveled to Wisconsin to visit with my youngest daughter and her family and to attend at Parish Nurses conference (Pastors could attend for free - it was one of the best conferences I've ever attended)

Officiated at a wedding (where the bride was 20 minutes late - giving us all a slight heart attack)

Preached at the Memorial Service for our dear sister in Christ, Gerry Schemers

Now what? I'll get back to you in 30 days.  In the meantime:

Worship with us this weekend - Saturday at 5 pm and Sunday at 8, 9:30 and 11 am.  I'll be preaching at all three Sunday services and the sermon is titled, "Fight or Flight."  Read Mark, chapter two and you'll know what I'm getting at.  Also, my little group will be providing the music at the 9:30 service.

Get June off to a fine start - join us for worship this weekend!