Saturday, June 16, 2018

Top Ten "Too Much Information" Facebook Posts

10) In a relationship with Bob...for 12 minutes

9) Happy 15th Anniversary to my beloved.  We've been married 20 years but 15 of them have been happy.

8) No longer in a relationship with Bob...he isn't into long term relationships

7) Boxers or briefs or commando.  I'm trying to decide for my four year old

6) I locked myself out of the house today.  Somehow, the cat managed to set the place on fire. LOL!

5) It's ridiculous that people can't express their own opinions. Poor Roseanne!

4) I'm sitting down with a plate of caviar, a bottle of bubbly and I'm going to watch "Cops"

3) I'm looking for a good urologist. Any suggestions?

2) I want to thank my wonderful, loving husband for emptying out the kitty litter.  You're the best, Babe!

1) I'm bored.