Monday, September 8, 2014

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Wow! I haven't seen rain like this in the Valley of the Sun (?) since...never!

Parts of Interstate 10 are so flooded that stranded automobiles have water up to their roofs.

I wouldn't have been surprised if an Ark had suddenly appeared at the 83rd Avenue on ramp.

I think we've received our entire yearly amount of moisture in ONE DAY! That just doesn't happen here.

Lots of folks are staying home.  Many school have cancelled classes.  I wonder if I can use this as an excuse for skipping my dentist appointment?

Monday is my day off but I had planned to drive to downtown Phoenix this morning to make a couple of hospital visits.  Looks like I'll be working the phones instead.

I hope you're able to stay high and dry.  But should you hear a knock on the door and a man named Noah wants to use your phone, be nice to him.  You wouldn't want the animals to get loose!