Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Bucket List

Last night we were watching an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond."  It was the one where Ray has a mid-life crisis.  With inspiration from his friend, Andy, Ray decides to write down the "100 Things to Do Before I Die."  The list consists mostly of foods to each and avoid having a prostate exam.

It got me to thinking, "What would my bucket list look like?"  I've already had a few prostate exams so cross that off the list.  But here's some stuff I'd still like to do before I fall asleep in Jesus:

Take in a football game (soccer for Americans) in either Liverpool, England or Florence, Italy (where my two favorite football teams play).

Participate in Pat's Run.

Visit New York City.

Tour all the places where Martin Luther was born, worked and died.

Compile my radio devotions into a proper book.

Well, that's a start.

What does your list look like?