10) Insists that Bach's name is pronounced "Back."
9) Insists that "Innagaddadavida" was first written by Bach.
8) Plays "I'm But a Stranger Here" on New Member Sundays.
7) Prefers to call the notes in the hymnal, "thingies."
6) Has the congregation wondering why every song sounds like "Hey Jude."
5) Insists on dressing up as Martin Luther when playing "A Mighty Fortress is Our God"
4) As the pastor preaches, plays "Stricken, Smitten, and Afflicted" in the background.
3) Asks people on the pulpit side to sing harmony on every hymn.
2) "I guess I shouldn't have taken that third Valium before the service."
And the number one reason you know your organist is weird:
1) Refuses to play the "evil" black keys.