Thursday, July 30, 2015

And now for something completely different - bumperstickers

A friend of mine sent me a list of funny bumper stickers yesterday.  Perhaps, after reading yesterday's rant about someone in our congregation actively reading the bulletin during the sermon, he figured I need a laugh.  Some of the sticker messages I'd seen on cars but there were others that were new to me.  They include:

Cover me.  I'm changing lanes.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

All men are idiots and I married their King.

IRS: we've got what it takes to take what you've got.

We are born naked, wet and hungry.  Then things get worse.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Be nice to your kids.  They'll choose your nursing home.

And finally...

Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?