Thursday, July 16, 2015

Quote of the day

"Yesterday was the first time she said people wanted to buy lungs," she told the undercover buyers. "Some people want lower extremities, too, which, that's simple, that's easy.  I don't know what they are doing about it, I guess they want muscle."

"We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that so I'm not gonna crush that part.  I'm gonna basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact."

Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Senior Director of Medical Services.

I am sickened by these comments.

I wonder what pain is being caused to these little ones as they are crushed below and above, as Dr. Nucatola so indelicately puts it.

What can we do to encourage women who are contemplating an abortion to let their babies live?

May the Lord motivate all of us who cherish life and want to see all of this killing ended.

Lord, have mercy!