Wednesday, August 31, 2016

One clever way to display the coins

A few weeks ago one of our members, Christy, stopped by the office with something she wanted me to see.  Over the summer our Encouragement Team had commemorative coins made for interested members.  One side of the coin had our LICL logo (heart/flame/cross) and the other side was the artist rendering of our new, expanded facility.

Christy took her coins and a small drawing of the new facility to a place like Hobby Lobby and had the picture and coins framed.  My picture (above) really doesn't do this little piece of artwork justice. Christy told me that she paid more money than she wanted to (custom framing is expensive!) but she felt it was worth having something that would "remind her of her church and it's efforts to serve its members and reach our community."

As Christy left I thought, "Couldn't have said it better myself!"