Saturday, August 6, 2016

There was ice, water and a bucket

Yesterday, Dan Seabreeze and I filmed a short video to use in the announcements for this weekend's worship.  Dan, as usual, produced a wonderful video which includes music and other effects.  He always takes my simple ideas and makes something pretty cool out of them.

To see the video, join us for worship.  Today's service takes place at 5 pm with Kevin Svec's group providing the music.  Tomorrow, we worship at the usual times - 8 am and 10:45 am (Bible classes for all ages meets at 9:20 am).  I'll be preaching on the topic of worry.  Since I am an expert on the topic I feel well qualified to tackle the subject.  If you are prone to worry you'll want to receive the encouragement and help God's Word offers for those of us with charge cards to the Worry Store.

Hope you have a blessed weekend!