Monday, December 8, 2014

What to write about on a Monday?

Should I write about the good feeling I had when the time and preparation during the week led to a good proclamation of God's Word? (Based on the feedback I received).

Should I write about the bad feeling I had when our Voters Meeting erupted into chaos at the end?

Should I write about the joy of watching the Arizona Cardinals hold on to beat Kansas City yesterday?

Should I write about the sorrow of having picked Kansas City in the weekly football pool? (Sorry Michele!)

Should I write about the happiness I felt as I read Louis Zamperini's amazing and courageous story in "Unbroken?"

Should I write about the sorrow I felt as I read the last page of "Unbroken?" It's sad when a great book comes to an end.

Obviously, I need to give this more thought.  I'll get back to you.

But if I don't, have a blessed day!