Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Going to bed last night I laid my head on the pillow and replayed our Christmas Eve Candlelight service in my mind.

"All is well, all is well.  Let there be peace on earth.  Christ is born, go and tell, that He is in the manger.  Alleluia!"

"For born this day in the city of David, a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."

"Silent night, holy night.  All is calm, all is bright."

"The Lord bless you and keep you.  The Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you.  The Lord look upon you with favor and give you peace."

What a wonderful way to go to sleep.

Today, LICL has a 10 am Christmas service.  Pastor John Pope will preach.  There will be lots of great Christmas hymns to sing.  Come and join us.

Starting today I'm going to take a Christmas blog break.  I'm a little pooped out after a very busy Advent and Christmas season.  So I'll be back on January 6th which is Epiphany.  Until then, have a blessed Christmas season and a very happy and healthy New Year!

Pastor George Spicer