Saturday, September 16, 2017

One - two - three- four!!!!

Connie and I were practicing a new song yesterday and it caused me to think about the origins of our little group.  Dan Seabreeze, a great drummer, came along side with us to add depth to the music and to help with the arrangements and sounds.  Later. we added Ron Taylor, a fine bass player and it doesn't hurt that he plays a Hofner violin base guitar (just like Paul McCartney!).  From time to time the multi-talented Pete Gougan sits in with us, playing anything that has strings on it (and some things that don't!).

Since I was 12 years old I wanted to play in a band.  That bucket list item got checked off a few years ago and I'm so glad that Connie, Dan, Ron and Pete are willing to play with a non-talent like me.  We have such a wonderful time pointing people to Jesus through the music we play.