Saturday, September 9, 2017

Only in Green Bay

I wish the picture was a little better quality.  My youngest daughter was across the street when she saw this church sign.  It sits in front of the Catholic Church in her neighborhood.

One side of the sign says, "Opening Weekend! Wear NFL Gear to Mass!"  On the other side is the familiar refrain heard during the football season in that community: "Go, Pack, Go."

Makes me wonder if I should have gotten the same message out to our congregation. There would certainly be some folks wearing Arizona Cardinals gear.  But I'm pretty sure I'd also see jersey's for the Chicago Bears, Oakland Raiders, Dallas Cowboys and, yes, the Packers - they have fans everywhere.

Well, regardless of what you wear, come and join us this weekend at LICL.  Today's service takes place at 5 pm; Sunday worship at 8 and 11 am with classes and groups for all ages at 9:30 in the morning.

Have a blessed weekend and "Go, Cards, Go!"